Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Linda has not been on in a long time...is anyone in touch with her? she was having a hard time and I am worried about her.

>is anyone in touch with her? she was having a hard time and I am worried about her.

nope and me too ...

:(.....another worry

I offered to drive to their place for a visit, but she said that Barney was in denial and it would probably upset him to see Tim. I never did get her number or I would call her. We are thinking of you Linda.

Paulette

She came to my mind strongly today when I was out.

Linda we are thinking of you, and with you in spirit

I am also concerned. I Sent her a PM a couple of days ago and haven't heard a word. Linda you are in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you! Sending hugs,

Debbie

it looks like she hasn't been on the forum for 3 weeks ... very worrisome

Same, I sent a PM days ago too.

I hate thinking that one of us is battling on alone. Linda you may not be coming here for whatever reason but you are not alone, we are all here holding your hand tight.

Worry, worry, worry. Linda, I'm thinking of you and sending hugs your way!

Debbie

We all have you held in our thoughts and hearts Linda xxx

Tille

Barney is gone. There is a thread on the memorial forum.

If you do pop back here some time Linda, you will see that we were all holding your hand, and still are.

I know most CALS don't come back here much, but we love you and you inspired me many times as you shared with us here.

sister in pain and love always

So glad you have come back to the pity party thread Linda, we have been with you in spirit all along

hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back