Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I leave tomorrow afternoon for 3 fun-filled days and nights with my son in another state! Got my CNA to come in and work on Saturday and my daughters are taking turns sleeping with dad and taking care of him in the evenings. I made dinners ahead of time and froze them so all they have to do is pop them in the oven.

I am not even nervous about leaving him. If something happens it happens, but I don't think anything will go wrong. I really need to get away--feeling very burned out.

I will post pics, and think of all of you! and I will definitely have a drink or two for all of you too!
:)

Have fun! Very jealous!

I hope you get to relax and just enjoy yourself and live in the moment. It's great that your family is able to care for your husband (with a little help).

Have fun!
Trina

oh Barbie you are so going to enjoy! I texted Steve a lot while I was gone but it was just chatty stuff, so nice. I got a "good morning sweetheart" text quietly waiting on the phone for me each morning instead of a nudge and a "I gotta pee"...... we both needed a break, lol.

Good for you Barbie! Savour every second, and have an adventure while you're at it. I'm sure everything will be just fine, and your husband & kids will appreciate you more when you get back. I am putting in a request for you to have a lime Margarita with a salted rim, for me, actually make that two.

Paulette

Go for it, Barbie, you've definitely earned it. Have fun.

Hooray Barbie

imagine as you take your seat you look out on the tarmac and see this little red headed aussie maniac screaming and waving HAVE A BLAST!

giggle as you order yourself a drink and kick back

oh for pity's sake, my post went to mod ...

Tillie ;)

Barbie, have a wonderful time--you both need and deserve it. I'm with Paulette: make mine Margarita!

Barbie, I just have one thing to say- TAKE ME, TAKE ME with you. Enjoy your time away. You've earned it and all the Margaritas you can drink! Safe travels.

Debbie

Barbie, I'm happy for you! Just relax and breathe........ It will be wonderful!

Barbie,
Have a blast. With you son. Relax and refresh yourself.

Tracy

barbie hope you have a super time & well deserved rest. have a large drinky poo on the plane (I'm sure you can claim you need it for your nerves for flying!)

Barbie, hope you are enjoying your time away. I will have some red wine please!
You are going to be so pleased with the kids when you get back, you are going to ask yourself 'why didn't I do this before?'.
- rose

Hey all! I am back (and wish I wasn't)! I had a great time, resting eating and drinking. My son was so happy to see me and show me his home and town. Everything went well at home...the kids did a great job and my husband enjoyed himself with them. I feel much more rested and relaxed than I have in a long time!

It is amazing what 3 personal days off can mean to a person's soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back