08/2013
Country
CA
State
b.c.
City
magna bay
Hi everyone:
My Barney has three dogs that are definitely his best friends but... he also has the T.V. remote. Our satellite dish needed to be refreshed so I made the call and talked to the tech. he wanted the T.V. set turned on which I did and he then explained it would take a maximum of 5 minutes. Half an hour later we were finished! Barney and his great relationship with the remote kept turning the power off and on. Finally I took it away from him and we accomplished the deed. I was very frustrated at the time and happily am able to laugh now.
Hugs
Linda

that's just too funny, I'm so glad you shared it, we need a good laugh every day!

I wish you could come to South Carolina. My ATT-Uverse just went out and my husband is so upset I think he's going to throw the remote at me! I will laugh if he misses me, that's the best I can do tonight.....thanks for sharing.

My husband can't manage our remote anymore, but he found an app for his smart phone that works as a remote. He didn't tell me, and had great fun changing the channels, etc. while I was trying to figure out why the remote was going crazy. Thankfully he couldn't keep a straight face so I figured out that he had something to do with it. Boys and their remotes.
Paulette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back