Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
Appears my comments are now moderated.. Nice guys.

Some of my messages have been going through the moderator, but they are eventually posted. I think there are probably so trigger words that cause that, but I don't feel censured. I have not seen any inflammatory posts from you, so I imagine that that is what is happening. You have your opinions, but they are not hurtful, just honest.

Appears my comments are now moderated.. Nice guys.

Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Tonto... everyone's comments are moderated.

I think if you ask real nicely (and send cash?) the moderators may be able to explain the 'triggers', which would help you avoid them.

And besides, the NSA has to read all posts before they make it through anyway!:lol:

Valley -

I just logged on and read your comment. There was nothing in the moderator queue - requiring manual intervention.

There are certain words which apparently trigger automatic moderation. I would give you the list if I knew it - please - don't take it personally - it happens to me too on a regular basis. If your post does not show up, send me a PM and I will do my best to find out what happened.

Happens to all of us, some of the trigger words have been worked out but not all. It actually helps to save us from finding spam all over the forum so we all just put up with it. I always laugh actually when one of my posts goes to moderation and wait for it to appear so I can try to figure what the trigger was.

I used to have a quote "never floss with strangers" but it always landed me in mod land... Always came back popping bck in

I have typed big long responses before and clicked to post and then clicked to another page and lost posts with out realizing. been moderated many times also but everything always comes thru eventually. Dunno, members have been trying to figure out the triggers for as long as I can remember!

oh good! I thought it was just me! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back