Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
New York
City
Blasdell
Hi. My mother-in-law lives with my husband and I and was diagnosed 2 years ago. In the past 3 months the disease has progressed so quickly, and it feels like something new is challenging her each day. Last night was a bad night and then this morning was even worse and I truly thought I was going to lose it and then found this. After reading many of the posts I felt like I wasn't alone. It feels nice just to sit here for a couple minutes and vent. It's hard to try and keep it together but I truly think God got me to this site today. None of our doctors or nurses had ever talked with us about executive functioning and after reading some of the threads today I realized that this is probably what we've been dealing with for a while now and hadn't known it.

Welcome. Sorry for all you are going through but glad you are here. It seems as if there are several of you dealing with the same issues
Nikki

Sorry about your mother-in-law having to deal with this disease but at the same time, glad you found these Forums which are a wealth of information you can use.
Also, there are a lot of very good and wonderful people here always willing to offer help, advice and comfort.

Take care.

Carlos

Hi,
I don't know at this stage what my problem is . However my strange list of symptoms started in Mid May of 2013. Doctors did an Mri on my spine and saw a disk herniation L4 L5 , according to them it is not pinching any nerve and my Nero said that it's small it will heal on it's own.Since then my first symptom was Sciatica like symptom that ran down my left leg. Since then I have been feeling twitches various areas feet arms . Twitches don't actually hurt they just feel like pokes.Couple weeks later I noticed when I lift my leg limb and put in down on the ground it trembles. It was very minor at that time so I ignored it as time went on it got worse and worse keeping in mind those poke's(twitches still occur). Then came a time
I was having sleeping issues during this period , I did not sleep for a week , my head hurt. Doctor ordered a MRI of my Brain with contrast and saw 2 lesions 8mm.
One in Frontal and other in Parietal very small , They suspected MS but the good thing is the lesions did not light up.Hence no diagnoses.

My leg tremors and shakes constantly when i go down a flight of stairs (left leg) . Blood work was done and everything was negative. The only thing that came out prior to all this testing was vitamin D deficiency levels were 26 when it is suppose too be 75.After eating 4000 units I brought it up to 65. . My problem should be better. My EMG came out clean which was done 26th of may 2013. I had lupus test blood work done ,lymes disease test , cryoglobulin test done everything is fine. I dont know what to do? Now when I bend down my muscles in my thigh area hurts that i feel some sort of muscle protrusion. Please help if anyone has any ideas?

@chooza:

I guess you should've started your own thread.

Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back