Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Cincinnati
Hello all. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. My mother stays in our finished basement right now and my dad has to walk her up the stairs to shower. We are looking to expand our bathroom so I am able to give my mom a shower whenever possible. ( My dad showers her every other day but I want like to help out so he doesn't have to do all the work) We got an estimate of 10,000 dollars. This is not affordable for us at all. I have heard of families using indoor portable showers but I am not sure how we could get one. Then we would probably have trouble setting it up. Does anyone use these? Please help. Love you all.

- Angela

I've seen indoor portable showers and they are practical and, much, much more affordable than spending $10,000 that you don't have on expanding your home bathroom.
Prices for these indoor portable showers range from a few hundreds dollars depending on the web-site you look at.

I did a web-search using one of those Search Engines and it returned several web-sites who sell these portable showers for people with disabilities.

I would post them here but, the post will go to "Moderation" and I'm not sure when it would show up for you to read.
But, you can do a Search by yourself and look for "portable indoor showers".

Good luck

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back