Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
Ca
City
San Ramon
and for many insignificant reasons, I can't shake the feeling that we are nearing the end. I don't know if its all the little, overwhelming changes, my fear, my fatigue, all of the painful losses on this forum in the last few months.....I don't know.

I'm just so.................sad.

Praying for you and your husband. Sending (((hugs))).

Oh Shelly,

I'm sad that you are sad. You're right, it may be due to everything you mentioned. Especially the overwhelming number of losses in such a short time. That surely does compound our respective worries. Snaps me out of my denial at times. It is so harsh, this nasty thing we share. I am quite certain that it's harder on the careers in so many ways.

When I feel sad, my husband says " hang on tight". That really helps. Maybe if you can snuggle up, and hang on tightly, you will strengthen one another.

I hope you can get a good night's sleep. You are probably also sleep deprived.

Sending prayers and try and get a good night sleep.

Oh man...I hope you are wrong! I know that in the past I have had that feeling too--and thank goodness I waswrong. sometimes it just gets too overwhelming, doesn't it?

Shelly, I'm so sorry! I think the same as you, Rog isn't doing well either... Hugs being sent your way!

Jen

So sorry to hear this,,Shelly. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Thanks, so much, everyone. Your prayers and well wishes mean so much to me. I guess I'm just hoping that by putting it out there, it just won't come true. Sort of the reverse of jinxing myself. Silly, I know. I just can't shake the feeling.

Thank you for being here with me. It's a scary, painful time.

Barbie - Thank you for your words. I was very much hoping that someone else had these feelings and they proved to be wrong. That helps so much!

Jen - I'm very sorry to hear about Rog. Please PM me if you'd like to talk. I know how much you love him and how devoted you are to his care.

I was there too- twice. A year ago and about 3 months ago. Luckily, I was wrong both times...hope it passes for you. D

Thinking of you, Shelly. And everybody else here. Yasmin.

Shelly, can you put in a call to Dr North? I found he was very good at calming those scary feelings, while being very up front at the same time. Hang in there.

Hi Katie.....thanks for that suggestion. I will contact him. I don't recall if Glen ever went on Hospice. Since Dr. North signed us up, he doesn't see us anymore. Not a trade off I had anticipated, but of course, it makes sense. I do miss his support.

Hospice has ordered help with bathing for my husband. I appreciate the help but I hate that I can't do this alone.

Shelly, I hope your feeling better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back