Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
:pI would just like to wish every one a happy new year--I know for many of us we do not know if this will be the last with our pals, but in life there are no guarantees for anyone. My resolution for the new year is to try and cherish my husband and our time together a little more, try not to be short tempered when he needs constant attention and I am tired, and take care of myself better.

best wishes to everyone here!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!:)

The best to all of you in the new year!

Thanks Barbie and I too would like to wish my forum family a Happy New Year.

Here is to a Happy New Year! Barbie you hang in there, you are doing awesome!

Happy New Year to you all.

Thank you Barbie. You are indeed a Princess Warrior. May God give you all that you need to carry on in the year ahead. God Bless you and Happy New Year to you and your family and to the whole forum family.

Laurel

Happy New Year!and a big warm thank you to everyone at the forum,
for all the help and support I got from pals and cals this last year as I looked after my hubby Clive..
Love and Peace to you all..
Mair XXX

:pI would just like to wish every one a happy new year--I know for many of us we do not know if this will be the last with our pals, but in life there are no guarantees for anyone. My resolution for the new year is to try and cherish my husband and our time together a little more, try not to be short tempered when he needs constant attention and I am tired, and take care of myself better.

best wishes to everyone here!

That's a good resolution, thanks for sharing.....I will make the same! Happy New Years!

Happy New Year everyone... Hopefully 2013 finds new hope...

Happy New Year to all. Barbie, I echo your resolution. You are an inspiration.

Happy New Year! Thanks, Barbie, for the reminder!

Jen

Thanks Barbie for this and for all your wise words over the year. Happy new year to everyone here.

Barbie,

Beautifully said! I wished everyone a Happy New Year on the Past Caregivers side, so the forum is all covered:) Thanks for your wishes. The forum has been a great place for people, and I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year too!

Happy New Year to you too and to everyone on the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back