Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
I haven't been posting here much lately, just dropping in and reading from time to time. There are two reasons for that. One, my brother is thankfully still in the early stages of ALS, so I feel I don't have a whole lot to contribute in terms of giving input or advice about particular aspects of the disease. I'm just not there yet.

And since he's not, it seemed like looking too far ahead and delving into things we don't need to think about yet perhaps isn't the healthiest thing to do emotionally, particularly for someone already prone to depression. My brother's illness is progressing slowly so far, and it seems better to focus on that instead of on what might happen, and when.

One thing I've learned about ts disease is just how complicated it is to process and deal with.

I do think about the few regular posters I know here and hope you're all hanging in there. I'll be back. In the meantime. Take care.

Thanks for the update Rose. I was wondering and recently asked your big brother about you. Glad to know all is well in the corner of your world.
SLOW is such a good thing isn't it.

Hi CompassRose, glad to hear that your brother's progression is slow! Good to see you and have a good Thanksgiving.

Glad your brother is progressing slow. I totally understand where you are coming from. Sometimes I just want to bury my head in the sand! Happy Thanksgiving.

Elaine, you are so sweet. I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. How are you?

Me too, DeansWife. I'm trying not to worry until I have to. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you had a good one.

Thank you, Helen. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Hi Barbie! I was glad to hear that you got to enjoy a little time away. I hope you had a carefree, fabulous time. You sure deserved it!

Hello, VZ! How are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back