Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
UK
State
Somerset
City
Yeovil
The odd bad few days have been replaced by the odd few good hours. Hospice advise me to make the most of the good.

He is slipping away from me

He is "Comfortably numb - there is no pain - only coming through in waves"

Praying for a "bounce back".

My step daughter asked me how to "prepare for this" - but I just dont have the answer.

Time is so precious but its ticking away too quickly for me.:(

I'm so sorry Rach, I wish there was something I could do or say to help you. I'm thinking of you and wishing you strength. xx

So sorry Rachel, thinking of you all...xx

I'm sorry Rachel. There really are no words that work at a time like this. We do care and we are thinking of you.

I,m sorry Rachel. Sending you hugs and prayers.

Oh Rachel - so sad for you and your family. Wish I had an answer for your daughter -

Let's hope and pray for that bounce back!

So sorry your journey has come to this point. Just be there for him as you always have been. Prayers going up for strength and courage.

I hate this part - I too am in this same place with my sister. Some days I think this is it, and it was only a dry run. pals are so strong

Hugs and prayers Rachel! I'm so sorry!

Jen

I'm so very sorry Rachel. Sending you strength and courage. Know we are here for you.

I'm very sorry, there isn't really a way to be prepared. Sending warm thoughts - cyber hug

Dear All,

Sadly Mark has passed away early this morning. Rachel made a short announcement on the UK forum Build.

OH No--I am so so sorry for RAchel and Mark. Tears and Prayers to them...

Condolences to Rachel and family

Thank you for letting us know, Dani.

My heart goes out to Rachael and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back