Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
Alabama
City
Arley
Hello everyone, my husband just got diagnosis with ALS yesterday, we kind of knew but were still hoping for something else, I think he is handling it better than me, I guess I'm the one that needs all the hlep right now, Next week we go to the ALS clinic in Hunstsville Alabama, they said they would make sure he gets the help he needs

I'm very sorry about your husband. I hope you will find this site very informative as you take this journey. Please register with the ALS Assoc and the MDA.

Ask any question you may have and someone here can most likely answer it for you.

Good luck to you and your husband.

I'm sorry. ALS sucks. Welcome to the forum. We really do know how you feel.

Welcome. I am so sorry about your husband. You have found a fabulous place for support here.

When my husband was diagnosis, I found this forum and it has been wonderful and supportive. Lots of information here as well as support.

Welcome and sorry for the diagnosis! You will find all kinds of help here, ask away!

Jen

Hi All

I'm new to this site, trying to figure out how to post and where?. lol My best friend was just diagnosed last week. MND was brought up about a month ago when she first visited doctor. After going to the top doctor in NYC about this disease, he confirmed it was MND. He has not confirmed if its ALS or PLS. When we asked, he could not give definate answer. He said it was mostly upper motor neurons a little starting in lower motor neurons. He stated he will have to watch how things progess before stating which one for sure. Has any else experienced this uncertainty? Txs
CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back