05/2009
Country
UK
State
Somerset
City
Yeovil
My husband is poorly.

My tummy is in knots. Things feel different, like they have taken a turn for the worse.

GP came earlier because I feel something is different. Happy to come check him.

Urine output good. Bowels fine. Temperature spot on. Heart rate stable. Oxygen levels ok. Two night sleep study with pulse oximetry good. Chest a little rattly so antibiotics prescribed though full blown infection not suspected.

But he is poorly - I just know it. I know him so well. He tells me he is feeling crap. He cant tell me what is wrong.

He is anxious so meds given to calm him. Even whilst sleeping - he looks different.

GP will call again in morning. Advised hourly night time checks.

Please let tomorrow bring a brighter day.

Rachel,

I pray that he rallies quickly. Wishing you strength.

Hold on tight.

Rachel, does your husband use a BiPAP? Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Rachel...we will be thinking of you and have you in our thoughts and heart.

Thank you.

Yeah he is on Bipap via trache. He has been on vent overnight for at least two years and gradually over time increased his use - the last two months it has been 24/7. He comes off only for suctioning.

Maybe its underlying chest infection.

Its when he worries about himself I get most concerned and today he is worried about himself.

He just seems weak today - he cant move anything other than eyes so that may sound a bit strange that I describe him today as weak - but today he is definitely weak.

I love him so much

I'm sorry Rachel. It doesn't sound strange at all. You know. Hope he feels better tomorrow.

Thinking if you. Stay positive, stats seem ok
antibiotics should do the job if there is infection. Maybe he's just psychologically 'down' and it manifests itself in this manner. XD

I'm sorry, thinking of you. I hope you both have an easier night tonight.

Hoping he rallies though and feels better in the morning... you know him best, glad you're listening to your gut feelings.

Rachel,
Sending prayers your way!

Jen

Thinking of you guys tonight and sending up prayers for comfort and rest.

Dear Rachel,

Trust your gut instincts.

I am hopeful the antibiotics will clear things up and he will feel better tomorrow. Perhaps he is just having a bad day. I am thinking of the two of you tonight and pray tomorrow will be better.

love you

Sorry I didn't know about the trache. And it doesn't sound weird when you say he's weak. We all understand that. Thinking of you. You two are so lucky to have each other, especially now. Yasmin.

I hope you have a restful night and everything is OK. It is good to trust your gut feelings. Good luck.

Thinking of you..x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back