Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Please keep us in your prayers, Bruce is all congested up. He has so much saliva, and nothing is helping with it, we are doing nebulizer treatments, mucinex, Bipap, and cough assist. Nothing is working. I f it is not better by tomorrow they may want to put him in the hospital.

We will be thinking of you. I do so hope Bruce is feeling a bit better soon and the congestion clears. Has infection been ruled out?

Thinking of you Joni and Bruce! A compression vest will help to break up the congestion, then the cough assist to move it up, suction machine to suck it out... The hospital should have one...

Jen

So sorry you guys are going through this. So troubling to deal with.

Praying for you both.

Joni, praying that he's better today...

Good thoughts for you and Bruce.

Joni, IV antibiotics straight away. We had this last Nov and had we waited another day L would have been gone. Now we are told to start antibiotics (and have a supply) straight away, even with a sniffle. What colour is the phlegm? In L case it changed from white to dark green in matter of hours. Thinking of you. D

Thinking of you and Bruce. Yasmin.

Thinking of you guys! And I too was going to suggest the percussion vest... it really does help! If they don't dig one up for you guys now, ask for one when he gets better... from all I've seen it can really help prevent this from happening when used with the cough assist!

You are in our prayers and tomorrow will be better

How are things today Joni?

He is better Yea! still has the congestion, but the meds and everything else has helped..Thanks yall for the prayers♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back