CALS
Country
US
State
South Carolina
City
Mauldin
Here's the short list:
(1) Hill-Rom TotalCare Spo2rt bed with percussion/vibration, low air loss & rotation modules (3y/o)
(1) Hill-rom the VEST airway clearance system (6 months old with less then 4 hours use)
(1) Dynavox Vmax+ with Eyemax & stand (3 months with less then 10 hours use)
(1) Invacare Solara 3G tilt / recline manual wheelchair (never used)
(1) Invacare TDX SP full tilt, recline, adjustable legs power wheelchair (6 months use)
(1)Handicare tilt power shower chair
(4) suction pumps
(1) Kendall SCD Express compression system for legs (min. usage)
(*) many assorted medical supplies
*Note these items are used but in perfect working order. All items were purchased and used throughout the various complications brought on through A.L.S. over the course of the last three years.

Sorry 1000 characters wasn't enough space for this post. Anyways my father lost his battle with ALS on fathers day (2 days ago) and now we find ourselves with an abundance of equipment / supplies. We (mom and I) have spent literally every waking moment for the last 3 years caring for him. We are happy to say his suffering is over and he passed quietly in his sleep. If I could figure out how to post of picture of him I would but sadly i can't:(

PM me and we can talk about what we have and what might be suitable for you and your loved ones needs. These items are all in very good condition and most of them have barely been used. I know not everyone has insurance or a lot of money and I hate to see these things go to waste. More importantly if anyone needs help or advice in any particular issue brought on through ALS I would be happy to offer my input. We had our own CCU right in the living room in front of a 63" plasma for him. I must say he lived like a king for the last three years. He actually hated going to the hospital because he said he always got better care at home. We have extensive "on the job training" in physical, respiratory, speech therapy. His doctors were all very surprised he made it as long as he did, and gave us full credit for adding years to his life. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back