Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Flower Mound
Ok, so I made it to wis, good flight, rentL car...got to city where my hotel is, and sitting next to me at stoplight is my sister in law! So that Must be a good sign!

Hard question...how will mom pass? Breathing? Will she just fall asleep and be with God? I think this will be peaceful for her..right?

I'm sitting at chillis, eating, having some wine, going to check into hotel..in other words procrastinating...not sure how I can do this...I know she is waiting for me...thinking maybe this is why step dad didn't want me to come quite yet,...She may just be holding on for me, her only daughter...oh God...

dear God help me Find the words....

How do we do this? I hate this..ALS is horrible..wish hubby could have made trip with me...alone...but later the rest of family will be near...

Then other night dad was crying so hard, so sorry..he feels so bad how he hurt hurt more than 30 yrs ago..feel like I am consoling everyone but me..stepdad a mess...

Please pray for my strength to do this?..

Sorry babbling..this is way too hard..mom was going to be Betty white..live to be a hundred, she was so health and active..18 mo later..the end..she was the youngest 73 yr old I know..man she could out walk me by miles...

Dammit!

Panda bear....

panda bear

Pandabear - put on your happy face and go to your Mom. What will be will be, no one but God knows the appointed time, but you need to be with her, that's why you made the long trip. It's not going to be easy and my heart breaks for you. Go and remember the good times, old memories, special moments that you two shared. Tell her you love her and always will. God speed. Hugs, Janice

i'm so sorry panda bear. know that prayers and angels are with you. you can do this for her, cause you know she would for you. youre a good dtr. may peace be with you.

I hope you gathered yourself and am now at your Mom's side, knowing that makes all the difference in the world to her. Once you're there, some of your fears will be eased I think. I pray for your peace and acceptance, and sending you hugs.

You can do this. We believe in you. When your mom finds peace, come back and we will help comfort you as best we know how.

(((((hugs)))))

V.

You know you can't change this. You can't WILL it to be different. Lord knows I have tried. All you can do is hang on for the ride and believe that you WILL see her again. It is awfully hard and no matter how many times you play this over and over again in your head = you will not be prepared for it when the time comes. I pray for you. I pray for your mom to find peace and not have to live with pain everyday. Maybe it wouldn't all be so hard if you could just accept that it doesn't hurt to die. That leaving this world is only a transition onto the next world filled with fun and excitement for her. Remember this is all what you make of it. Hug her and tell her you love love love her - more than anything else on earth. Whisper in her ear that when she leaves - could she please remember to stay close by your side - so if you ever need her - you can just call out - and she will be there...Then you will know - in your heart - that she will.
Love you...Be strong. I know it is hard. But you can.

Michelle,
You can do this and I know that you are by her side. We are holding you up from afar. You are not alone, not now, not ever! Hugs to you as you care for your mom....

Jen

Michelle,
I am so sorry for the pain you are going through right now. Don't be afraid, it is all about her now and you by her side will mean everything to her. Which should bring you comfort. Think how happy you being there will make her an your step dad. You CAN do it it is your part in the big picture.
I sat with my mom for 2 weeks till her passing and am so glad I took the time to set aside my fears and be there for her and finally telling her I would be fine and if she was tired and ready that I gave my blessing. She then passed. I never ever thought I had that in me. You too will find that in you ready to give such a great gift of love to just be there for her expressing your love to her. {{{HUGS}}}

Prayers for you for strength and courage. So glad you're with your Mom.

Panda Bear, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you, and praying that your Mom is hanging in there!

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Our thoughts are with you so we'll be at your side. I'm so sorry Dear One.

Thinking of you Panda Bear. Hope everything is okey.

So far so good, mom was so happy to see me..she was smiling and step dad said it was because of me, told her I would do a soft shoe dance for her..I'm quite the goof...she laughed..step dad told me all moms wishes foe services, ect..I was doing pretty good all day..thinking I'm just doing the out of body thing...thank u for all your sweet
Posts...I really appreciate it!

PB

You can do this, Michelle! One moment at a time! We are in your corner, you are not alone...
Jen

You're doing great! So glad that you're there with her. One step at a time is all you can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back