Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
MN
City
Rochester
Just so you all know, my husband is in his final hours, or maybe days. We are keeping him comfortably sedated and our family is all here to be with him on his final journey home. Please keep us in your prayers. God bless you all in each your own journeys. This is a nasty nasty disease that has robbed us of our future. I hate you ALS!

Mrs. C. I agree that this is a nasty disease. I pray that you will be fortified and uplifted during these next hours, days with your husband.
I am so sorry that you are in this horrible club. May HE hold you in the palm of HIS hand.

I am so sorry...may your husband go peacefully and may you all find rest and peace in these final hours....

I'll be thinking of you and yours. I'm so sorry.

I will pray for peace and comfort for your husband. I am so sorry.
Laurel

So sorry to hear of this turn for your husband. Our thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.

I am so sorry Mrs C, I will be praying for peace and comfort to surround you all as well. ...Loving thoughts sent your way....{{{HUGS}}}

He is now with God and family previously passed. I thank all other CALS, as well as PALS for your support. The last 18 months have been a real trial of character for us all. Dean Richard Crowson is a true love to all. Thanks again for all of your support and positive thoughts, and good luck with your own journeys!

I am so sorry. My prayers are for you to feel God's loving arms around you. Please take care of yourself, Mrs. C.

Mrs C, I'm so sorry to learn of Dean's passing. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming days. I know that you did everything possible to make this journey a loving and comfortable one for your dear husband. Thank you for your care.

I am so very sorry of Dean's passing Mrs C, you will be in my prayers..

I am sorry for the loss of your husband. I will pray the Lord will give you and your family grace, peace, mercy, and strength to help you!

Mrs C, I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back