Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
UK
State
Somerset
City
Yeovil
So......... Tonights the night. I will not be showering with my PALS, I will not be having a 15 second splash shower in the morning .......... Tonight is the mother of all bath nights.

The scene is set - the bathroom is hot, the bath is filled with Chanel something or other, bubbly, hot and very fragrant. I'm gonna soak in the bubbles, exfoliate everything with the latest Soap and Glory sugar scrub, a fruit face pack which will leave me radiant. I'm gonna shave my legs (and the other bits) with a gel that won't rash and will not only make me completely hairless forever but will moisterise me like I have never been moisturised. I'm then gonna wrap up in a warm fluffy bath sheet, pluck my eyebrows, remove the face pack then moisterise my whole body with Diors cost a fortune loveliness - all washed down with a massive glass of Merlot which I've been saving for this wonderous, selfish, indulgent occasion, see you later - much later............. ooh sounds so good!

Hubby comfy - daughter ready - off I go.

So.............Why is it that literally 25 minutes later I am back downstairs, all done, bath cleaned - slightly drunk.

We CALS have one speed and one speed only. Gotta love us x

Go girl go, I'm there with you but only in spirit as only a wet room to boot now. But so glad you enjoyed it whilst it lasted. xxx Ang

Everything sounded good until you mentioned Merlot! I'm not a Merlot person but any other red wine is great! I hope you enjoyed even just a short bath. We had a ceiling track over our oversized bath tub and my husband, after he couldn't use the shower anymore, enjoyed baths again. I got in there with him! Before he was diagnosed, we planned many, many world trips in the tub and actually followed through with them. Lots of life planning was done in the tub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back