01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Hey everyone,

not exactly ALS related but--my dad had bypass surgery yesterday and is doing pretty good. He had decided to come home after his heart attack just before christmas, but really was not doing well. My brother flew in to help out as I really have too much on my plate to deal with this too. he had a couple of angina attacks and my brother convinced him to go see the surgeon and just talk with him. the surgeon felt he would do well even though he was 85 becausehis overall health was good. He also felt that my dad would definitely decline because of the extensive blockages and one of his valves was walso damaged.

Dad came through the surgery well, and I am hoping his recovery will go well.

Glad to hear that your father's surgery went well. I hope and pray that that his recovery goes equally as well.

Glad your father came through his surgery well and hope he has a speedy recovery.

So good to hear all went well with the surgery, Praying for a quick recovery. Sending warm thoughts your way.

Prayers are on the way, So happy to hear the surgery went well:)

As a bypass patient 1999 I know how it is. Hope he mends well.

AL.

Glad that your dad is still with us and that your brother is helping. Thinking of you all.

Glad your brother is helping you. Glad your dad seems to be doing well. Hang in there!

Great news that your dad is doing well after surgery! Praying for an uncomplicated and rapid recovery for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back