Jason's Dream

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
Its the same day each week, the same time, alone I sit by the spot I kissed my sweetheart goodbye. Reliving that week, that day, those last few moments with him.

Pain doesn't lessen, it just grows, yet you are expected to some how go on, as time seems to march on without even consulting you.

I was remembering those nights we would talk all night on the phone, while I spent summer break at my parent's house in Colorado.

Seeing your handwriting on those cards.. those love letters..writing to express your love to me. My, how these pieces of papers are rare gems to me, and are priceless.

I miss everything about you, everything about us... I miss you, my darling. <3

i am right there with you becca. i read and reread the letters, cars and nots. His old lists he would make, i smell his shirts, and spray his cologne. i long for him. I reach and reach and he is just not there. Becca, i feel your pain. Its awful. there is a hole. no one can fill. nothing can ease me. I undersatnd becca.

Unfortunately, there is a very large group of us that are dealing with fresh loss. Becca, your words hit home.

I understand what all of you are going through. I have the same thoughts and feelings. Feelings of loneliness with or without people, a sense of being lost inside, no purpose (though I do have a purpose to be here for my two girls). I know Bob would understand how I feel because our love for each other was so great. But I also know that after a while, if ever possible, he would want me to not hurt so much. I have a girl friend who lost her husband suddenly 6 years ago. He was killed while riding his horse on his own property. She said the pain lessens but is still there. She misses him still but not as she did before. So.....is there hope? There better be. This feeling of sadness and despair and loneliness and missing - this grieving so deeply doesn't feel good at all. My heart goes out to all of you. Yasmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back