Tdamess(Ruth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth, I am so sorry for the dizziness problems you are having. Praying for a quick diagnosis and recovery for you.

Hope you get well soon Ruth.

AL.

Hope that you can focus enough to be able to read our get well wishes.

Oh, wow, Ruth! I know personally that dizzy is not fun. I feel for you and hope it passes very soon. Hope someone reads all these to you; keeping very still with eyes closed was the only way I could get through it. Gravol helps too along with antihistamine. The hospital may have better choices than the home brew I used. I'm praying for you.

Ruth, That's terrible! I am so sorry you would have this happen. I hope you're better and able to be back home with your family.

Thinking of you, hope you are feeling better.

Dana

Hey Ruth, wow not the way to spend the holiday. Hope you are home feeling better real soon. You are in my thought's. Stay strong and know you sure are loved by alot of people..

Ruth - you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Oh Ruth, I am so sorry, Hoping this finds you doing better, get well real soon, my thoughts and Prayers are with you. ((BIG HUGS))

Get up and about soon Ruth! we're thinking about you!

Prayers and (((( hugs))))) !

Hey Ruth, I hope you have a good day today. When the sun comes out I am going to send some warm rays your way. Lots of hugs!

thank you everyone , it is virtgo i always thought it was just dizzyness but , it is more i will remember that next time someone says they have it . but i was allergic to the med and had breathing problems and the pill for the breathing problem caused it to get even worse so i will get better but , you like to thank you all for you concern and prayes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back