Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Westland
We had a bit of a nightmare last week, Wed, when the power went out and it took the neighbor and me over 40 minutes to get the house generator going. Pretty panicky moments when Karl couldn't get his breath!

I did NOT want to go thru that again. So... I called Stu from ALS Guardian angels and just as their title says.. they are Guardian Angels... After a bit of research on my part, I sent him links to the equipment I needed on Thurs and by Friday I had a check for the backup batter and inverter needed for a Resmed VpapIII!

THANK YOU STU and Guardian Angels! We are all breathing "easier" now that we have our backup battery!

I told my husband no Christmas gift for me this year. Donate whatever he'll spend to Stu. Your story is why.

This is wonderful I agree with Susan. I had no idea there was any thing like that out there. Now that I do all the people that love me and are giving to MDA I will definitely reroute them to this organization thank you for posting Renee
Felica

Stu is an amazing wonderful person and he does it all with very little help. I, too, have decided to direct donations to him. He helps people with ALS LIVE with ALS! Love that Motto! Love you Stu for all you do for US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back