Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
AL
City
Enterprise
On a happy note to the CALS going through this not so fun journey......thought I'd share....my PALS a/k/a husband is driving me absolutely NUTS! For the last 8 weeks we've been wrapped up, either outta state or hosting his 50th birthday at our house (30+ plus of our nearest and dearest friends & family with a low-country boil ! He's like an addict on speed, sans the meds! We've had an amazing time but I'm EXHAUSTED! I'm so happy that he's feeling so energic of late but honestly the man is gonna send me into MELT DOWN heart attack mode! Thank goodness he's going away this weekend with some of his fishing buddies. He's ALREADY talking about what we're GONNA DO the weekend following. He's DRAINING ME==but I absolutely adore the fact that he hasn't tucked his tail feathers and given in to the monster called ALS! I realize it may be silly to some, but just thought I'd share (absolutely not to brag).....despite the diagnosis 10 months ago, we're so absolutely blessed----dealing with this nasty lil diseaes best we know how. Hugs to all!

Ruth

Last edited:
Great, Ruth! Hang on for the ride! Glad he is able to do all these things right now and hope he will able to for a looong time!

My wife and I are having the similar weeks, family showing up from out of state to visit, that happens in Florida. last week our sons wedding, all my brothers coming this weekend (8 of them and a few nephews), and the Florida Georgia game the week after. November better be a little slower lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back