Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Columbus
Is anyone currently using this site (lotsahelpinghands.com) to help give yourselves a much deserved break? I looked into it when my dad was starting to decline but it all went too fast. All of the day-to-day stuff PLUS taking care of my dad really took it's toll on my mom.

The goal of the site is to create a community of friends and family to help you with either the care of your PALS or to help with grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc.

You have to add people to your community so, it doesn't just look for random people in your area. That said, I've been there and done that. Unfortunately, I know all too well how hard this is on CALS. So, if anyone in the Columbus, OH area has or would like to start a community, I'd be happy to do some day-to-day running for you.

Just PM me and I'll sign in through the lotsahelpinghands sight.

Much love to all of you CALS
Jennifer

I use it and it works great. Very easy to set up. Recommended site by the MDA.
When I was working I used it to coordinate rides to and from work. Now I use it to coordinate people helping with my range of motion exercise.

I want to help someone sooo badly but, as you know, they have to add me to their community.

Not sure anyone in my area is using it.

You both are very special people, God bless you! I have also into Carepages. You can update your status and build a community with emails sent out to your friends. Just getting started but it does sound like lots of helping hands a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back