Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
family...they are absent during our need.

friends are far and not to be seen.

a call from a stranger, no, an acquaintance,

gives my husband another chance.

a chance to see the world he loves and knows,

as he's going on a trip to Home Depot!

Ha! Ha! I know that was terrible, but the lady at the above mentioned called me this evening. We have bought more than several things from her. She has been so sweet and has even cried with me at the store. (yes, I don't cry anymore) She just wanted to tell me that she and another associate were wondering about my husband, as we "have not been up to his other home lately" (my words).

I was so emotionally touched that this person would call me and ask about DaddyO! How many people would do that? She has called before, but this time was different. I had to thank her so very much and hang up. I immediately called her back. I asked her when she would be working so I could take my husband up to the store. We'll be going on Friday.

Some people are just naturally kind and thoughtful. Obviously she is a caring person too :)

How kind and thoughtful. Like a breath of fresh air. Enjoy your venture out.
Linda

I LOVE that! What an incredible lady.

How awesome! It kinda restores faith in human kind. How exciting, a field trip! (when did I ever think a trip to home depot would be exciting, but I would now.) Have fun! That lady should get a Kudos for her calling. I would make a big deal about it to her manager. We never have any problem flying off the handel at something that makes us mad.. need to do the same for when something is right. :)

There are still good and kind people in the world. In our darkest times, let this renew our faith in the human race.
Love and light
Meg

That is wonderful! My last experience at Home Depot was an employee occupying the family restroom while I waited unpatiently outside until he was done so I could go in and assist my husband. I sure wish more people were considerate. Sounds like you found a wonderful person! I've had a rough couple of days and I needed to hear something kind! Thank you for sharing!

That was so Kind, there are good people still. How wonderful!

How nice of her. I like your poem...very true...esp. the first couple of lines. Thanks for that...it helped me get through something of my own right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back