Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I have started a group on F B called "F.A.B. CALS", for Fit and Beautiful CALS. I have to lose 30 pounds, as I now weigh more than I did when I was pregnant. Kind of a support group to help us lose those extra lbs we have put on. Tips for exercising and recipes, and what not. I figured I put on about a pound an a half every month since Les was D X 2 years ago. On the F B Caregiver site we have over 100 members, and my group now has 5 members. P M me if interested in joining either group! Here is my first recipe:

4 baked chicken breasts, diced into small chunks 2 large celery stalks
1and 1/2 cups cabbage, chopped chopped with leaves
1 large carrot, chopped 1 15oz can crushed tomatoes
1 cup okra, sliced 1 14oz can fat free chicken broth
1 large onion, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together in a pan, cook for at least an hour, Add chicken then enjoy. This makes 4 servings. Add other vegies such as chilies and green peppers, and add more tomatoes if you want a thinner soup. I sometime make it without chicken, and tonite I am adding Tri Tip Roast, and using Beef broth.

My, oh my! I'm ready to dig into that dish! It has a lot of colorful, tasty ingredients! Save me a bowl, please!

I'd love to join....can't find it though:(

Am interested in joining but can't find it either..

Send me a PM, and I will give you my FB name and you can friend me, and I will add you to both groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back