Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
CA
State
Ca
City
San Diego
Just here for the first time because my brother is the one that introduced me to this. Want to say hi and hope to share my stories and struggles and in hope that you all can help me.

Welcome gidget1 to the club that no one wants to be in... but this forum has a wealth of caring people with more info than you'll get from the doctors!

Hi there Gidget1,

As Helen has stated we welcome you most warmly. I know you will find the warmth, knowledge and support here because I do everyday. I know your brother will be glad you are here just as we are. Share with everyone here as you feel led. God's hands are upon these heroic people who offer all of us support. God bless you... :) Kaye

Hey Gidget, welcome to our forum. You have a very nice brother:)

thanks sis for stepping in and making this ruff time easier. as i have found and u will too this site is great.

Hi Gidget, welcome to our group! What a great sister you are!

Gidget! Hi! Welcome! Your brother is the best. ;) Glad to meet you!

Hi Gidget, welcome to the forum I look forward to getting to know you and your brother. It is nice to have friends help push the apple cart.

Hello Gidget, welcome to the Forum Family. You have a really cool brother, and I am so glad to see you take an interest in the Forum, as you will find much information, (we are all "know-it- alls" ha ha ha...) but most of all this is a very caring community, very supportive.

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to come for support!

Welcome to the family, you have one special brother there! How great to have a sis like you to help support and love him

((((Group Hugs)))))

Hi! We are here to help! I'm so glad you are here to support your brother. That is wonderful!

hi glad you stopped in....welcome

Welcome to you! Your brother has a great spirit, I can immagine you must share that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back