Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
IRL
State
Dublin
City
Dublin
My mother, my trooper, my fighter, is in her last lap with mnd. She is dying as she has lived, throwing everything she's got at it. She is valiant and exhausted but not yet quite done with her battle. See you all again at battles end.

so very sorry it has come to this now and you such a loving daughter... My prayers are with y'all. Hugs to you and your lovely mum!

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking and praying for your Mum and for you. You're the best. I wish I could give you a big hug.

It's so sad to hear this and I'm sorry for you all. Take care of yourselves as much as possible.

I am sad to hear you are both going through this. Love light thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time.

Avril I will say prayers for your mum. Take care of yourself during this difficult time and we are all here for you.
Laurel

Prayers to you both. Your a good and loving daughter.

Avril, I am so very sorry that your mum has progressed. I am with you in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was more I could do, dear friend. Hugs and love across the miles
Aly

Avril, I am so sorry you are all going through this. Hugs and prayers to you, your mom and family.

Avril, wish I could help you. You are so dear. My love goes out to you.
Ann

Thinking of you Avril. Dani

Avril, I'm praying for peace and love for you both.

Avril, hol ding you an d your mum in my prayers.

You and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers, Avril.

Love and hugs to you Avril!I wish I could say or do more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back