Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Please send your prayers and well wishes to Lori! Her husband has suffered a serious fall that would have killed him, if it had not been for their son stopping the bleeding!

They are back home now.

If it wasn't for Lori and her son, her pALS would be gone. Her son was a HERO and so was Lori as an advocate for her husband at the hospital!

cALS, PLEASE remember - even healthcare "pros" don't know jack about ALS!

Love you, Lori!

very scarey , always wish her the best

Thank God for sons. I know I sure appreciate the help our son gives us. Keeping them in our thoughts.

Lori, so sorry to hear about yet another set back. Praise God for your clever son. I hope your Pals is ok an has a speedy recovery from the accident

Aly

You know you are in my thoughts and prayers!

So many prayers being sent your way....

Lori, so sorry to hear of your husbands fall. What a wonderful son you have. Hope you all get over the shock soon. Sending hugs and prayers.

Thinking of you Lori and wishing Les a speedy recovery.
Barry

Lori - That must have been so frightening for all of you! My prayers are for healing and NO MORE FALLS.

Lori my prayers to you & your family for a speedy recovery .God Bless you all.
Sharon

I'm so sorry to hear this, Sadiemae, and about your recent struggles with the VA. I'm hoping for better luck for you very soon!

Thinking of you Lori

best wishes to you and your husband, Lori. Make sure to give that son of yours a huge hug.

Thanks! Les ended up with a 4 inch wide, 6 inch deep cut less than an inch from his jugular vein. He also had a severe hematoma under his tongue, which restricted his breathing and swallowing. He is home now and will heal, and will also NEVER walk alone again. He learned his lesson, and thank God it didn't cost him his life. Forget about all your stubborness and need for independence. Do not walk, even a few steps if you are at risk for falling. HUGS! Lori

Dear Lori. I am so sorry that the three of you went through such a scary ordeal. I'm glad Les is okay so to speak. Lots of love and hugs to you.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back