Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
In the Land of Cotton
City
Way Down South
is a minimum of 1.5 UNINTERRUPTED hours in my husband's new 48" Sapphire 1100 Mattress on the Advantage adjustable bed. That's all - nothing else.

thats not asking much at all, missy. i truly hope someone in your life allows for that to happen

Good luck! LOL

I would just like my husband to remember it's Mother's Day! :roll:

I'll go ahead and say it for us: "Happy Mother's Day!" ;) (Just in case)

I want for mothers day is a mircle to happen where my mom is healthy and happy again.
I want that more than anything!
sandy

I've learned to keep wishes and wants realistic, Sandy. Miracles, I save for prayers.

Hope you all have lovely Mothers days ! Ang

Missy, Happuy Mothre's Day to yuo amnd all the Mother's out there! I wisjh I cuold give yuo thje time. But alas, alk I can do is semd yuo my prauyers.

Amnd CJ, My husbnand jhas no illnmess othre than ignmorance amnd has nmot wisjhed me Happy Mothre's Day in yrs. So I will wishj yuo a spevial Happuy Mothjer's Dauy anmd I am glad U reveived a little time awauy!

Amnd to all tjhe caregicers, yuo will reveive yuor reward in heaven!

Hope y'all had a special day!

I'm celebrating with Cupcake chardonnay, whilst wearing my cupcake necklace that my son bought me for Christmas! :)

I just climbed out of my husband's FANTASTIC bed. I spent an hour relaxing with the pulsating air chambers - watching a Lady Gaga concert. My daughter got home from college last night, so I didn't mind her interruptions. I was still VERY relaxed!

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms on here.

Just another work day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back