Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
CA
City
Roseville
Yesterday we returned from a wonderful 8 day road trip to Disneyland and Legoland. The kids and my mother in law all in tow, and we had a fabulous time and made loads of memories. The good news is that we were able to rent a power ECV for both theme parks and it made things manageable for my husband.

During our trip, it became extremely clear how much things are changing physically for him. And last night, he mentioned it was time to get a the downstairs bedroom situated for him. Kind of depressing. But I know that the kids will remember Dad going on Tower of Terror and trying to blast them with water. It was good.

Just thought I would check in and post about our vacation. Next up - Hawaii for our anniversary!

love and light to all our PALS and CALS
Meg

That sounds like so much fun!

Congratulations on making some wonderful memories for you and the kids, and some picture perfect memories for your husband with this monster. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Enjoy every day to the fullest.
Janis

hi coachmeg, it was nice to read your post. It was a positive one. its lso nice to hear you that you guy are enjoying life.Great, keep enjoying.

That's wonderful Coachmeg! You're a good woman. God bless YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back