Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
Well.....I got away for the weekend with the boys! My hubby's two sisters came and stayed and I had a nurse for all the transfers into and out of bed. My anxiety was pretty high with all the preparation in order to get out the door. HOwever..had an amazing weekend with the boys and my girlfriends. We walked from her apartment to Central Park Zoo..then Rockefeller Center, Nintendo store, MM store, Lego store..the Intrepid...a boys paradise. I sooooo enjoyed my time with the boys. We sent him pictures every 30 minutes..which he really enjoyed To tell you the truth I have not been so relaxed in 5 years . Exhausted from a great weekend. I came home and my hubby was in great shape. Besides a broken wheelchair and ripped feeding tube cap...all in one piece. I highly suggest a get away if it is at all possible. I thought it was impossible..but made it happen. I had such horrible guilt before going..but the smiles on my boys faces made it worth it all!

That's great Kelly! Glad it went so well.

AWESOME! I bet they'll still talk about that weekend when your grandkids are around, such a special treat for all of you! Don't wait so long to do it again.

Way to go Kelly! I bet Andrew had a good time too with all of the "special" attention from his sisters and the nurse and loved the picture updates. Hope you can do it again.

Kelly, this is a great story. I'm so glad you had the time for yourself and the boys. Schedule the next one now!

sounds like it was just what you needed. yay for you guys.

Glad you had such a great time. I have 2 girls and know how hard it is to make time yet how essential!

way to go kelly, so glade you and the boys had fun. please do tell how chair broke and cap on peg broke:p

kelly I am so glad you and your boys had such a good relaxing time:)

See, told ya so! You really did need a much earned break and your boys needed time with their mom. So glad to hear that your trip was wonderful and you had support for hubby while you were gone. This makes me smile!
Janis

Happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back