Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
What do you all take? My PALS finally decided he was ready for something to help him, and I am going to take the step too! Yrs ago I took Wellbutrin.

Ray takes Sertraline. Its the generic brand of Zoloft. He does pretty well on it.

My PALS takes a low dose of cipramil which after an initial adjustment time has worked very well for her. Good luck.

Glen first tried Welbutrin, but in his own words "If I get too near a ledge I hear voices telling me to jump. Sometimes I'll look over just to see if I still hear them." ah the dementia component!

We found that Celexa worked well for him with no suicidal ideations, and later on when he needed an anti-psychotic, we were able to add Seroquel with not problems from the Celexa.

Ray takes Sertraline. Its the generic brand of Zoloft. He does pretty well on it.

My mom also takes Sertraline (three years now), it has been very effective.

Laura

Are any of you CALS on anything helpful?

No problably should be LOL

I have a prescription for Ativan (anti anxiety) I rarely need it (maybe 6 pills in 6 months) Somehow, just knowing I have it helps me

My therapy dog works for me. No Rx needed. The only side effect is the occasional poop in my study.

Maybe that's why I rarely need any medication - I have 3 dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back