Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
VIRGINIA
City
WOODBRIDGE
Allan finally heard back from his neurologist, or should I say his nurse, today after 3 weeks of waiting. He was told he definately has heavy disease in his neck. Since nobody could explain this to him, we figured it means his neck is really screwed up. Hopefully this explains all his problems and he'll be alright. I know this means another surgery but hopefully whoever the neurosurgeon will be will be better and more involved than the last. Keep your fingers crossed.

hi . .about time they got back to you guys . . Pass on my good wishes to al and i hoping that this will be the first steps back to comfort . . God
bless . . Alex

Does Allan have an appointment with a neurosurgeon or a neurologist for the next step, yet?

His pulmonologist, Dr. Grennan (fantastic doctor), of all people is going to talk to a neurosurgeon at VCU. He wasn't too thrilled that Dr. Vota didn't try and set up anything for Allan. He's supposed to call Allan back. Dr. Grennan has gone above and beyond for Allan. He and his staff are true professionals unlike Dr. Vota and his staff.

I'm very glad Allan has Dr. Grennan caring about him. Hopefully the appointment with the neurosurgeon will be set up for sometime soon. Things are starting to look up for Allan (and for you, as you're totally involved!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back