Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
So, we went to clinic Friday. I laughed until I cried! DaddyO had to tell EVERYONE about his bidet! My dad installed it the day before! It is a Brondell Swash. My gosh! I haven't seen him smile like that in 4 years! He was so happy! He tried to get my dad to try it out, but he refused. He said it seems like a lot of money to pay for something like that. My husband asked my dad how much he would be willing to pay to keep someone else from wiping his a$$. My dad told him, just about anything! LOL Point taken! ;)

I swear, people were flocking to the exam room to hear the story about the bat and the bidet. He told them the bidet was "the cat's meow, etc..."He wore himself out trying to communicate. His tongue is still suffering today. But, he enjoyed telling the story, over and over! :lol:

He's decided he will charge one dollar per hiney wash to recoup his money! Now, he just has to convince someone else to use it!:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thanks for sending me off to bed with a smile on my face. :) :)

Last edited:
A whole new meaning to the phrase "Pay Toilet". I am jealous! You and your hubby should charge admission to hear your adventures!

You definately should write that book! You have such a great way of telling the story. I guess it doesn't hurt to have a hubby who gives you the material!lol

Oh, that's too funny. You really should write a book... you could get your homeschooled son involved as a "language arts" project and let him have some fun, too. This is one "ALS Book" I'd buy.

Phil was reading the paper when I told him I wanted a Bidet seat. He raised his head slightly, looked at me, and I said, "Phil, think about this. It's something WE need." He got right on it.

Ann, careful what you wish for! You may end up with a "Phil" brand bidet, a porta-potty attached to a garden hose! The handyman solution!

A bidet is the next thing on my list to get.
At the moment i can still do the "paper work" you still need to plan for the future.
Barry,
It has already been suggested to me about the hose. one issue i have though is we only have 3/4 or 1 " hoses and a fairly high pressure pump so it would a waste of water and a little bit cold :lol:

Well, this is heaven to my husband. Heated seat, heated water, heated drier!

What's that commercial from the 60's? Cigars, cigarettes, Tiperillos?

The warm seat, warm water and warm air are wonderful, but Barry...Have you two met? You are thinking like Phil... smile. How to hold that hose in place would have been the planning project.

Peter, I'm glad it's on your list. It's worth the $$.

Last edited:
Well CJ, you made my afternoon. Too funny. I can well imagine you husband singing the praises of his bidet. I did the same when I first got mine. If I were cured tomorrow it is the one ALS item I would never part with. (I know one shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition but couldn't quickly come up with a better way to say it.)

I've always wanted to take the remote outside the bathroom and startle an unsuspecting guest by turning it on.

Your husband is a character! Eric loves his bidet too, definitely the best money spent so far! ;)

Way too funny...I can just picture him bragging on his new bidet! Thankfully that was one complication that Earl never wanted. Now the poor man has to give a show complete w/ an audience when he has to go. The comode sits next to his bed in the living room.."sigh"

I agree w/ Abbas Child, the book idea is great! And getting your little one involved would be a great learning experience. Plus help you all be closer.

In reading this over again, I thought I should add, Phil did install the bidet seat when he made the office into my new bathroom... He couldn't believe a heated seat was necessary. LOL, it IS. I was joking about his "hose planning project". When I asked for a bidet seat "for us", he totally agreed. He's come a long way from the man who wouldn't change cat litter... but is happy not to have to clean me up.

I think the whole idea is great - I want a sign to post - can someone double-check the spelling of 'hiney'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back