Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Jose
Because of his tendency to eat things he shouldn't, drink to quickly, and make other questionable decisions, it was inevitable but still sucks... Glen has pneumonia. He's gone downhill very quickly since Wednesday night. He's home, comfortable with morphine and actually still somewhat responsive.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry about Glen. Hope he can recover from the pneumonia! Hang in there!

Thinking of you and Glen.

Katie, please tell Glen he's missed by his forum fans who love him. Katie, lifting you both up in prayer.
Ann

Sending prayers for Glen to recover from the pneumonia and back to his witty self. :)

Katie - Hang in there. Eric had pneumonia over the July 4th weekend, which took about 2 weeks for him to fully feel somewhat better. I'm hoping Glen can do the same.

{{{Hugs to you both}}}

Get well soon Glen!

Thinking of you both Don is just recovering fromit as well and when they are fatigued it takes so much longer for them to recover. Positive thoughts and lots of rest. Prayers to both.

Sorry to hear Glenn is fighting with pneumonia but glad he is resting comfortably. Hope you are too, Katie. Praying for both of you and awaiting an update on how you both are doing. Blessings and Hugs, Diane in SD

Will keep you both in my prayers, hope for a quick recovery.

Love and thoughts are with you both hope Glen feels better soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back