CAHPAH

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MO
City
Barnhart
We had a bit of good news at the clinic. Serena had not lost any more wieght and after 14 straight months of losing 5% of he FVC every month she she was only down 4% since the first of April (2% per month). I was so afraid if that trend did not slow down I might not have her much longer. I know it's not much but I'll take it

Jim, that is good news! Maybe Serena's losses will continue to slow down now that the stress of working stopped. I hope you get to have her a lot longer. You guys are in my prayers.
Ann

Good news is ALWAYS welcome, I am very happy for you. Hoping Tom can achieve the same...

Jim-

Good news indeed! :)
Take every little bit you can & enjoy each day.

Thats great! We love good news! God bless!

Great new Jim! My best to you and Serena, Erica

Jim,
That is wonderful news :) The Lord bless you two today.

Judy

Wow thats great Jim ! You must be doing it right !

Any slowdown in progression is welcome news. Good for you.
NancyS

I always go to the blogs tHat say good news...that is wonderful to hear..I truly hope she holds on to this for a long time...Linda

Jim ~ That is excellent news! Whatever you guys are doing, it's working so keep it up. :)

Good news, Jim! You and Serena are doing something right and I hope that you have a lot more good news.

I am new i have als but that is very good news . My last visitt my weight stay the same i was so excited that i had not lost any weight but my breathing test drop from 39% to 18%.

I am scheduled for a rule out ALS visit to the clinic on Monday. I am happy for everyone that is lucky and remembering the impotance of HOPE for those that are not.I don't know what my results will be but as usual, I am praying for the best and trying to prepare for the worst.I am an 18 year cancer survivor. I was diagnosed 6 months before I lost my mother to the disease.Let's rid the world of all curses and fill it with only blessings.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back