Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
What time of the day do you feel the best? I read where pals feel worse later in the day as they get tired? I am the complete opposite. I wake up stiff, and sore, and feel better after moving around a few hours. I feel best at night after loosening up all day. I catch myself staying up until 2 or 3am cause I don't want to go to sleep. Whats your story?

Phil,

DaddyO can hardly move in the AM. But he takes Ritalin and sometimes it helps to give him energy. It just depends on what he's done the day before. He gets enough energy to try to do some things at mid-day and pushes himself. It really depends on what you have done to work your body the day before, I think. He does stay up late sometimes, well, a lot. I just felt he was staying up late to be with me! :p LOL

Good Morning Phil!

My mom wakes up around 8:30 or so and moves a little slow for a little bit and then seems to loosen up, so I would say that mid-morning and early afternoon are her best times. She gets really tired early and seems to move a little stiffer as the late evening progresses. She struggles to stay up until 9 and hits the bed then. She has to take her Rilutek at 10 so she hits the pillow shortly after choking and attempting to get the pill down.

Have a blessed day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back