Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I have personal phone contact with a few forum members, so I would never go missing, as JennBenn has. I realize we have to be careful with who we give personal info out to, but I just wish there was a way every CALS, or PALS could be in personal contact with another member. Any ideas? HUGS Lori

Lori, I thought that there was a place to leave a emergency contact number and information. Maybe I am thinking about another site? Did you ask Al or David if that is a part of the registration? back to you!

It is optional at registering. I think I gave a #, but do not remember. If there is anyone who wants to leave there # with me, I will safeguard it and only call if you go AWOL. HUGS Lori

Do you suppose that there is a way to go back and check to see? Should we ask David if that is possible? hugs

You got under your user CP and go to edit details. There is a space for a phone number and an emergency contact.

:D Yes indeed! There it is! Whew, thought I might be losing my few remaining brain cells :lol: Sadie, I would guess that Al would have access to that information. Maybe we could ask him if Jenn gave that information? I am also concerned about Rowland's wife. She has not been back on. :( This is a very good point and something that we need to pay attention to when members are not on and we know that they are having trouble. Thanks Sadie and Collen! xoxo

EVERYBODY,,Please put a contact # down Follow Keekers instructions, or give a trusted forum buddy your contact #. HUGS Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back