CAHPAH

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
MO
City
Barnhart
Serena couldn't finish out the school year.:( After only being able to work a day and a half last week and none this week at all she just can't do it any more. She just does not have the energy or the lung capacity. She is rarely off her bipap any more. It is really hard! She wanted more than anything to finish the year but ALS wins another round.:(
Jim

Jim, So sorry. Give Serena a HUG from me. HUGSLori

So sorry to hear. I hope she stays positive.

So sorry to hear that Jim, this disease is so hard on all of us and takes away so much.

i am sorry this really is so hard to go thur

But, Jim. Tell her how proud we all are of her. She has really fought this one hard and i admire what she has managed to do enormously. It is TIME she relaxed and had fun at home with you.
Much love to both of you

Jim, she has done really well...to the point that I really was surprised to learn she still was working. Prayers for her acceptance of the changes. Hug Serena for me, too.
Ann

i am so sorry you and serena have to go through this. its just not fair with this deases.i pray for the both of yous.love wanda and glenxoxoxo

Jim, I am new to the forum as well as the disease. My mom was diagnosed in Sept 2009. I am so sorry to hear things are not going well. Please tell your wife to be positive and try to remember her humor when she can. Give her lots of hugs from you and me. Take care and keep us all posted on how she's doing.

So sorry, Jim. I'm thinking of you guys today.

I am sorry Jim. Please give Serena a hug from me.
I dont know how i will feel when i have to give up work but i guess a bit like Serena is now.

Peter

Oh,I hate what this awful decease takes from all of us...I can only say that she is not a quiter ,she hung on as long as she could. She is a winner. Please give her a hug from me? I just want to cry for us all with what we are going through...Linda

Jim, I am really sorry she couldn't do the rest of the year. I am sending you all blessings and prayers. Josie

hi jim im sorry to here that about your wife serena,but i give her a thumbs up for the outstanding courage she endured working and going to school.shes a fighter i hope you share all these messages with her and for her to stay positive .god bless

Jim I applaud her! Going through this horrific disease, diminished lung capacity and shes still trying to get through the school year? Kudos to her. I wish everyone had her optimism. Nothing to be ashamed of. Good for her for giving it her all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back