Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Has anyone heard from Glen & Wanda, Katie C, Shelly, Rosella lately? :(:confused:

Oh and Cukita!

Oh and Cris! Nishant! Has anyone else noticed that there are PALS & CALS that used to post and haven't seen them for awhile?

Kay Marie, If you go on there page, you can see the last time the logged in. KatieC hasnt logged on since 4-08, but Glenn and Wanda have logged in in the last 24 hrs. HUGS Lori I think sometimes they read, but do not post.

Hi I heard from Rosella. She is hanging in there. But she is having a hard time coming back here after her dad passed. She is still pretty raw from the whole thing. She hopes to come back at some point.

Cukita! Hope she is okay! I will shoot her an email and see if she responds.
Hugs, Kari

Okay, Lupe (cukita) is on here right now. Whew! Gotta keep track of our loved ones!
Hugs, Kari

i feel honor that u guys think about me. my family dont even care. i just dont post much cause i get to tired typing. love u guys.

I am here. Just busy! Lots of changes - check my blog. Katie has been going through a lot. House rennovations - moving hubby's room downstairs. Plus her brother passed away recently and her MIL a few weeks ago.

whewwww! Miss all of you and send you big hugs!

Strange, I heard myself talking earlier.
OMG {{wheels to bathroom and looks in mirror}}
Phew! I am still here.

There are so many threads and headings it is hard to keep track of everybody.
Cris says she is fine just v v busy.
Sending love to all
Any advance on the power chair cukita? Not so kken on mine already!

Thankful for everyone checking in.......
Kelly

hi there.so much going on and trying to make dessions about glens care!i have been on for shorts times but been to busy with everthing to talk.BUT WE ARE STILL HERE.glad you thought about us.love wanda xoxoxoxoxox

I have noticed that Glen has not been on here as much.Miss YOU! Thanks to Wanda I did get a message a week ago or so. So that helped... I know Wanda that you both are trying to make some big dessions... Glen I am following right behind you.. I don't know what to do yet either? Please let me know what and why, when you make up your mind. I am so troubled about this ... Sending hugs your way, L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back