State
Oklahoma
City
Allen
this morning husband has temp ans alot of mucus got up to 102.7
and now back down to 101.3 but ...gosh!

still not on O2 but i think it is near :sad:

Does he have H1N1?

Sorry to hear this JennBenn. I sure you're calling the doctor. Let us know what he says.

Oooo, Jenn, temperature may mean infection. When will the hospice people be there again? If not for a while, call the doc, ASAP.
Keep us posted too hun. Hang in there!
Hugs, Kari

Make sure that it isn't aspiration pneumonia, high temp and lots of mucous doesn't sound good to me and that is what I am always worried about.

hospice on the way now ...i too am worried about fluid in lungs

Jenn, hope everything is alright. I will send you hugs and prayers from Pa. Josie

Oh jen, how are you and your hubby?! I wish that I could just make all of this bad stuff go away for all of us. Holding you close!

Oh Jenn, I am glad you didnt mess around in waiting. Please keep us posted. You are in our thoughts and prayers hun!
Hugs, Kari

How are you all this morning? Sending comfort hugs

we got antibiotics started and kept tylonol in him and he slept most of the day and most of the night...
I hope today is better for him

hope he feels better soon

My hubs LOVES his oxygen machine. He feels so much better on it. He also has started using his cough assist machine. It helps keep him clear of the mucus. Keep in touch! Hoping all is well and he is feeling better.

Remember most people feel much better in 24 hours after antibiotics, people with ALS it takes a bit longer. Hang in there kid!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back