Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
OH
City
Brunswick
Well I decided to call off yesterday for today - with Easter around the corner it was to crazy to find a sitter. My mom is having Easter at her house so she was cleaning and shopping today then she had to sing with the choir for Good Friday mass. Plus she gets my family from tomorrow until Monday - just a lot on her plate.

Anyhow.... I am so glad I did! All week good weather has been forcasted. Well it held up and it was 86 and sunny today (big deal for Cleveland in early April... we have had snow delays on Indians opening day before.) We had a great time.

Apparently the whole county decided the same it was packed! Jim refused to "let" me rent him a scooter. He held up pretty well. A few extra breaks but held up good. Just said his legs hurt when we were done. Thank goodness fo handicapped parking - or we may still be walking to our car!

To end our beautiful summer preview day we stopped for ice cream. Jim proceeded to cross the parking lot three times without looking. I was with him - but had the kids too -so snap back to reality.

Still, all in all great day and great weather. Of course a good dose of sunshine and Vitamin D always lifts my mood!
:D

So glad to hear you had a good day. If anyone deserves it, it's you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back