Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Leaskdale
Hello everyone, especially the friends I have made who may wonder where I am.
Tom's Support seems to have taken on an alter ego or something. I cannot access my user profile anymore as it has been taken over by Project A.L.S. support. I am not sure if they are really someone, but they apparently live in NY.
I have contacted the administrator several times, but I don't think they can fix it.

Hence, Here I am, Tom's Support, now using my own name, Juliette

If anyone wants to connect with me I recommend you befriend Juliette as I can answer you from there. I am sad that I have lost my blog, my album and my other photos, but the good news is I AM STILL HERE!

Hope to reconnect with y'all soon :D

What a bummer! Maybe the moderator/adminstrator will be able to retrieve your albums and blogs.
Nice to meet you...again!:lol:

Thanks, Melodie it feels like forever being cut off from you all.
Good to know I can still reach out to you.
Have a marvellous day.

David seems to have everyone back to normal except this one. I'll try him again.

AL.

Juliette,

Do you get a deja-vu when you look in the mirror?

Maybe, you have conversations with your other self?

Do you win the debates ?

Glen

This issue is now resolved - there was a problem resolving user names with apostrophes in the name.

Hopefully this is the last of the issues.

Hi Glen; no de-ja-vu in the mirror, but I always converse with myself. I don't think I ever win the debate, but then again, maybe I do......hmmmmmm

Well, Juliette, how funny! Not for you, of course, but I really did think there were two "Juliettes" here, and as a friend's granddaughter was just born and name "Juliette" with the same spelling, I thought...wow. This is a popular name very suddenly!:shock:
It is good to know you are YOU and that You are here.
Ann...shall I say "welcome back?"

Forgive me, Juliette but each time I see that name, I just have to ask, "How's Romeo?"

(I know, how juvenile of me...)

Last edited:
So now that you have your original name back...how will we find you?

Juliette or Tom'sSupport? :confused: :razz:

How about Tom's Juliette?

My daughter's name is Juliet too. She loves that Taylor Swift song that goes "...stay away from Juliet!" Welcome back, no matter what name you go by! (BTW my son's name is Tom.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back