Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
You know you're busy when - you are climbing into bed at night and you realize you didn't get a shower that day!

You know you're tired when - you pull the covers up and say "I'll get one tomorrow".

Mare, I think you are amazing along with other caregivers..I do believe that this dreaded desiease is just as hard on you as the ones with it. I hope you had a good nights sleep? I look at Richard and he looks so very sad and tired. He is working part time and doing more things for me around here and the really hard part hasn't even started yet. I hope God looks down on us all and blesses us... We all need His help? Hug to you today, Linda

Mare, you have me rotflmao! Have you ever been so tired that you have forgotten to brush your teeth! I have :] Linda, Richard is doing all of those things because HE LOVES YOU and I do too!

You're really busy when you don't even realize you didn't take that shower until a day or two later. :) Only once did I ever forget to brush my teeth.

Dick

You know, in the middle ages, it was thought that frequent bathing was not a healthy practice. So, according to what some have believed and practiced in ages gone by, Mare, you did your body good!

You may be stinky, but we love you anyway! :lol::lol::lol:

A mild case of cooties never did anyone any harm.

Is that what that smell is? Just kidding... I can honestly say that I have been so busy that I have forgotten to brush my teeth. No worries... nothing a little gum won't fix until you get home. :)

Brushing teeth...showering...seriously!? Not to be too disgusting, but...ok, I will be- ever been so tired you didn't bother changing your clothes all weekend too!:shock: :oops:

Been there, done that too! :eek:
Of course, no one would sit near me, and I knew I wasn't fit for public exposure! :rolleyes:

I am a "tooth/mouth freak"! I can be asleep on my feet; I will still brush my teeth! LOL
We all have our priorities! :D I always want to be kissable! "Ready Freddie"!:lol:

that's a way to keep the priorities straight Mare!

you know your tired when you leave the water running while cleaning the bi pap canister.....go do the laundry..stop at the computer..only to return to a flooded bathroom. Have been forgetting to turn off water alot lately...need to tie a piece of yarn around my finger..think that will help me remember? LOL

Kelly, yes, its so easy to become distracted. Especially when my mental check list is going and Mike interrupts my thoughts with something he needs! Too much to do, too much going through the mind.....hence recently have forgotten a few things, left iron on (I don't ever do this b/c I have a habit of unplugging thing), left for work without setting Mike up with lunch and snacks for the day, went several days without taking my sinus meds, and yes have gone to bed forgetting to brush my teeth. Sad thing is I realized it before falling asleep but I just couldn't drag myself back out of bed!

You know, in the middle ages, it was thought that frequent bathing was not a healthy practice. So, according to what some have believed and practiced in ages gone by, Mare, you did your body good!

Hmmm , doesn't this sound like Zaph is portraying Mare to be ancient ?

He's baaaaaack! Missed you xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back