Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
I found this when I was just cleaning out our sons book bag.
Dad I love the way you light up my life when you watch me play WII it always makes me feel happy. Other things you do to sometimes you let me drive your wheelchair and use your IMAX. If I am feeling sad you play with me. We have so much fun when we use to play frisbee. Dad, thankyou for lighting up my life.

Brought tears to my eyes.

tears to my eyes too...gosh he loves him so much and his ability to express it is truly amazing.

I am wiping my eye's now.

Lots of tears here too. What a wonderful little boy.

Aren't little boys sweet? That is a treasure and know you'll keep that somewhere special so you can take it out and read later.

oh my, tears here too. what a special little boy he is and his Dad and Mom...... Children are so amazing.... L

Such a lovely note! They can be such sweeties!

I'm not going to cry
I'm not going to cry
I'm not going to cry
I'm not going to cry

damn , the EL drugs are not working.

*sniffle*

What a sweet little guy!

such a lovely note! Even more powerful to me, is that it was something he had written and just tucked away in his bookbag. Kind of like a journal entry.
God Bless him!

Out of the mouths of babes! Geez, it's making me cry. So sweet.

Debbie

Thank you all for sharing such a special moment.....your kind notes mean alot to me!

Wonderful. Joining the blubberers. They can always surprise us, cant they! What a way to show let his love out!

Wow, what an articulate child at 8 years old to be able to say what he is feeling! That is just to sweet! Did you have the little guy give it to his dad? That note is a keeper! snif...snif

I showed my hubby after I was done crying. Then when our son got home from school...we both talked to him about how special the note is to both of us! Man....ALS causes so much pain and heartbreak..but also many glimmers of sunlight along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back