Diagnosis
08/2009
Country
US
State
OH
City
Brunswick
I hit the Disney Store clearence sale and created a gift "from" the princesses & Mickey. Think I went a little over board? Think I'm beginning to feel the magic? Each of the kids got a Cinderella costume, wand & crown, t-shirt, sweat shirt & Minnie Mouse beanie baby. - GOTTA love clearence! - Jim & I got a t-shirt each. Plus each thing is wrapped inside!

Jim asked why he only got 1 thing (obviously kidding me) - I said awww Jim do you want me to get you more? His answer - YES I want a costume and nightgown too....I told him if he'd wear a Cinderella dress I'd buy it full price!

His sarcastic side has made several appearences the last couple weeks... Monday the am bus driver said we have to start walking Mikayla to the corner again since the snow melted (she was picking her up in front of the house.) So I asked him how it went yesterday (he takes her to bus stop) ... he said "I had her get on in front of the house... the bus driver said there had to be snow, she never said how much!" (To say we had a dusting would probably be an overstatement) Then my much loved crooked grin came over his face!

ALSO - I was kinda annoyed with the agent handling our trip ... I asked the Monday after Christmas for prices to add meal plans ... she gave me an estimate but never "really" got back to me. Contacted her again Friday - she said she'd get back to me Monday (1 week before we leave) - didn't get back until Tuesday - here it turns out she was "working" with Disney and got almost 1/2 off the meal plan! That pays for about 1/2 the dogs surgery!

Also - I vented to my mom yesterday about dad ... turns out he now needs open heart surgery (probably mid-end summer - not urgent, hip 1st) - as if he wasn't moody enough as it was! (I don't mean that like it sounds - I DO care & am worried - but was hoping hip surgery would relieve some of this tension. Also we've been "waiting" for this news for 15+ years - knew it would eventually come.)

Anyhow, vent session finally opened the flood gates and relieved some built-up tension.

Attachments

• Small Web5.jpg
    Small Web5.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Small Web.jpg
    Small Web.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Small Web2.jpg
    Small Web2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Small Web3.jpg
    Small Web3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Small Web4.jpg
    Small Web4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 205
oh i makes me want to go back! you will have an awesome time! what kind of meal plan did you get, all counter service or table service too?

Counter & table - that way we can dine with the princesses! Part of the potty training bribe!

So happy you guys are going. Have a wonderful time, Make some great memories!

Shelly, the PRINCESSES LOVED Matthew! Snow White came to our table and planted her ruby red lips right on his forehead :] Enjoy and don't forget to make your wishes! hugs, Kay Marie

how are the dining resrvations coming? they can be quite a chore! one of our favorites was grand floridian cafe. we had lunch there....awesome and the best tiramisu ever.

I am a little disappointed - I made all the reservations earlier this month - waited on Cinderella's Castle. You need your dining plan # or have to pay for it up front. When I did the reservations there were all kinds of times open - now there is nothing! Not just on the day I wanted - but none the whole week. At least I didn't tell the girls. So instead I made reservations at Tony's at 2p - someone told me that the parade comes right by there & that is the perfect reservation time for it. Though I am disappointed I WILL NOT STRESS OVER IT! I plan to call again when we get there to see if anything opened.

if it makes you feel better, the reviews on cinderella's table for food are lousy. askerhaus has princesses and is only 1 table service credit. we haven't eaten there though. use some of your snack credits for breakfast...awesome muffins at starring rolls in hollywood studios, and good choices at the sunshine cafe in epcot's land pavillion...great to get soarin' fast passes then eat.

Askerhaus is FABULOUS! That is where we ate and ALL the Princesses where there and we even got free Professional photos. The food was divine. make a reservation there and you will be soooo happy-the girls can wear their princess dresses! Call quickly

if it makes you feel better, the reviews on cinderella's table for food are lousy. askerhaus has princesses and is only 1 table service credit. we haven't eaten there though. use some of your snack credits for breakfast...awesome muffins at starring rolls in hollywood studios, and good choices at the sunshine cafe in epcot's land pavillion...great to get soarin' fast passes then eat.

YES makes me feel A LOT better!

Kay -
I can't find that one on the list - which park?

I heard the Crystal Palace was good but it is under renovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back