Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
City
Allen
my husband seems to be on a very rapid decline. we are hangin in there. got hospice care started and are really getting prepared for the worse but keeping our faith and family strong through it. I have got two out of three little kidos sick at the moment so an added challange. i am so greatful for this forum and super group of people. i couldnt have made it with my sanity this far without all of you.

Oh jennbenn, I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time right now. I hope that you have more help than hospice coming in with all the kids being sick too. I am sending you all the strength and prayers that I have. Hang in there hun, and please keep us posted!
Hugs,
Kari

Jennbenn,
Prayers to you, your children and husband. I don't know HOW, but I do know and trust that you will be able to get through this journey-one moment at a time. Focus on your love...
Peace to you,
Melody

Jennbenn, I'm praying for you guys, and hope the kids recover quickly.

Take care of yourself, too! Ask for the help you will need.

My prayers and thoughts are with yu and your family. Peace be with you.

will be think and hoping for you and hubby

Oh Honey..Will be praying for quick recoveries and strength! Think of sometings "good" everyday! Be positive as much as possible!

LOve seems so little in face of such sorrow and difficulty but it is all I have to send. May much much love surround you

Hope things are a little better today..

AL.

Jennbenn,

I hope today has been a better day. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You can always give back later when you're able.

Jennbenn, I have been hibernating so did not know. :[ I hope that today is better for all of you. I am lifting you and yours up with prayer this very moment and holding you close. hugs, Kay Marie

Jennbenn, I pray that you get some help, rest, and peace during this time. I just went through 2 of my grandchildren with Flu, they also live with me and my wife, and my wife with pneumonia this holiday session.
It can be overwhelming. Thank God for His every day mercies.
We have a thread where Christians try to help people with encouraging words at:
https://www.alsforums.com/forum/people-als-pals/4711-christians-here-help-you-talk.html

really, sometimes i want to just scream about what everyone here is going through. may a little joy just drop in today to lift your spirits.

Thank you all for the kind words, they do help alot as i am sure you know.
I took the two little ones to Dr. this morning and they both have upper respitory infections. one also with sinus infection and the other with ear infection...got meds started maybe they will feel better in a day or so.
Husband is loosing voice quickly and can barely be understood, he says he feels fine so i am truly greatful for that.
God has blesses us with so much and continues to bless us i feel bad even complaining, but thanks for listening and mostly thanks for the prayers.

Hi jennbenn....I am glad you were able to get the kids into the doctor. Life will be much better in about 24 hours! Dont ever consider "complaining" a bad thing. You need to "vent"! It's healthy. Hang in there hun, you are in my prayers!
Hugs,
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back