Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
CA
City
San Jose
So... it wasn't enough that Glen was diagnosed in July. It wasn't enough that my mom died of cancer on November 1. Now my "baby brother" died suddenly at the ripe ol' age of 48. I must say the funeral was breathtaking.. Mike was a K-9 officer so there were police dogs, bagpipes, etc etc. Over 200 officers in attendance. But I'm really really really tired. :-(

Katie I am so sorry about your brother, that is just awful. My sincere condolences, nobody should have to go through all you have been through.

Katie, I'm very sorry! Please accept my condolences.

Kim

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. That is so sad. You sure have had a lot to deal with.

Hi Katie, God, I am so so sorry that things are pouring down on your right now! I work in Lakewood Wa. and I dont know if you have seen all the news from up here, but we have lost 6 officers in 2 months which is huge for us! Your brother was a brave man. My deepest sympathies to you hun!
Hugs,
Kari

Katie,

Please accept condolences from my family to yours. Such a terrible loss.

Glen

Katie, I am stunned. I am so so sorry that you lost your baby brother and that you are going through so much. You are an incredibly strong woman and a beacon of hope to so many of us here. Please take extra good care of yourself too, ok? You have my deepest sympathies...

Hugs,
Rosella

Katie, I'm so sorry. I hope that eventually memories of happier times can comfort you.
Man, life is not fair.

*hugs*

Katie so sorry for your losses and all that you have had to deal with lately! Please accept my smpathies to you and your family. Hang in there , there is light at the end of all this!
Colleen

i think sometimes bad thing's happen to ease the shock of another bad thing - like a way to deal with your own sanity being cosumed by one bad shock ..but it is too bad they all have to be so bad...i am sorry for your losses too many in such a short period of time

Katie.. my heart goes out to you and your in your suffering! Remember "The Lord never gives you more than you can handle!" HE must think very highly of you and you family!

Our thoughts and prayers to you!

I'm very sorry you lost your baby brother! My Granddaddy was in law enforcement and he died in the line of duty. It was an awesome show when so many fellow officers showed up at his funeral, so I know what you are talking about.

Your brother had to be special to be a K9 officer! And, I'm sure there is a special place in heaven for him!

Sorry you are dealing with so much!

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother....
Be sure to get your rest and take care of yourself.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
In friendship
Jeannie

How we are able to manage all the heartache that comes our way...sometimes, is impossible to fathom. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom and brother! So much...really, no words come remotely close to providing the comfort I know we all would like to be give you. I pray you are able to find peace and some way to rest your weary heart and spirit.

You have been added to my ever growing prayer list!
Peace,
Melody

oh katie, i am so sorry for so many losses right now.i am praying for your strength and peace. i hope some joy comes for you real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back