Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
Always believe! Surprise visit on Christmas eve! Magical! This guy is the real deal! Hope you can see the picture.

Attachments

• believe.jpg
    believe.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 124
WOW I new he was real.. Here is the proof.. Thanks for sharing.. I BELIEVE...:p:p:p

Me toooo! I bet the boys were over the top with excitement to have Santa come to their house!

I actually hijacked Santa. Every year my neighbors have him at their house. A nice intimate gathering. Andrew was home alone..waiting for us to come back from seeing Santa. When Santa was leaving, I asked him if he would pay a surprise visit to Andrew. He was so sweet...I jumped in Santa's car...liscence plate Ho Ho Ho and drove to our house. Of course I gave the neighbors a laugh driving down the street with Santa! Andrew was really surprised..it was like seeing Santa for the first time. Santa even had a little tear in his eye.

Aw that is so SWEET! What a beautiful moment... I swear, Hoping, my immediate reaction was to write the EXACT same thing you wrote in your post and then I saw that you had beat me to it... I guess that means he really is real!

Thanks for sharing, Kelly! You rock and this made me smile :)

Rosella

Kelly it is so great that you were able to bring Santa to Andrew for a special visit. Even though were are "grown up" it is still a treat and I know I would love it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back