Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
US
State
xxx
City
on the plains
My goodness, there are so many new names on the forum. I am flooded with emotions about this. I am so happy you have found this group of lovely people who are willing to help out in any way they can. I am also heartbroken for the reasons you are using this forum. That means more people are being touched by this disease.

Thank you all for working together to make this such a wonderful community of support. The people who have been helped are many, including myself. I have come to value your opinions and experiences.

I too am grateful for this site! It is informational, supportive and gives me great friends that make me feel like I am not so much alone with all of this. Supporting others is a bonus, because we all can relate to what we are going through. I value each and everyone on here! We are all our own family.
Hugs,
Blubear

I second those emotions! This forum is a life line of love and support!

Ditto here, There's hope in every post! Sorry, still thinking about bracelets.-JK

I agree - There is hope and encouragement as well as a whole wealth of knowledge on this forum.

I to am fairly new and have learned more than I could imagine. I have many times come with a question and didn't get to post it because someone else was having the same problem and had already gotten the answer. I would be lost, frustrated and confussed without this forum. THANK YOU TO ALL.

Well...not to be repetitive, BUT I will be :grin:

This site has become such a source of strength and comfort- not to mention education. I am inspired and encouraged by the PALS who live with this disease with such dignity and courage. You are so willing to share their knowledge and experiences so freely. I also find great solace in knowing there are others in my same situation of learning how to support a loved one diagnosed with ALS/MND.

I hope to be able to give as much as I am getting from my new forum family.

Happy New Year!
Peace,
Melody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back